Volunteer & Seasonal Employment
Seasonal Employment Opportunities
We have 8 seasonal employees working at the park from March through October and 2 seasonal employees from November through February. Typically, we announce a job announcement on Conservation Job Board around Christmas. Throughout the year, as positions do come available, we will recruit new seasonal employees as needed. If you are interested in working at the park, please call the park and ask for the park manager.
We need you! Individuals, couples, and families with children of all ages, as well as service groups and clubs, are needed for worthwhile and fun projects. Whether you can spend a few minutes, hours, days, or months, a volunteer assignment can be tailored to meet your interests. Volunteering should be scheduled at least 30 days in advance whenever possible. Groups larger than 10 people are discouraged.
Camp Hosts: If you are interested in hosting in 2023 or 2024 you may contact the park ranger at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- For 2023 We are looking to fill 1 spot for the months of September and October and possibly 2 spots for November and December.
- For the 2024 year we are looking for people that are available the months of June, July, August, September, and October. We will also have 2 spots available for the winter November and December.
Adopt a Park:
- Trail Maintenance (April through October only)
- Trash Pickup (March through November only)
- Invasive weed removal (May through October only)
Learn about other Volunteer opportunities…