Dead Horse Point State Park

Special Use Permits

All commercial filming, weddings, events, and workshops require a Special Use Permit.

Download the application and submit it as least 30 days before the event.  There is a $10 application fee, and permit fees vary.

Some events require participant liability waivers and proof of liability insurance.

For more information or to submit an application, please contact Dillon Hoyt, Park Manager, at (435) 259-2614 or

SUP Application (PDF) –  If #28 for insurance information does not display correctly, try opening the file in Internet Explorer or use the Word document below

SUP Application (Word)