- No open fires of any kind; no wood, and no charcoal. Propane Only.
- No smoking, except within an enclosed vehicle, trailer, or building, a developed recreation site, or while stopped in an area that is paved or free from dry vegetation.
- No fireworks, tracer ammunition, or other pyrotechnic devices including exploding targets.
- No cutting, welding, or grinding metal in areas of dry vegetation.
- No operating a motorcycle, chainsaw, ATV, or other small internal combustion engines without an approved and working spark arrestor.
- NOTICE: Primitive camping has changed this year. Most of the area for primitive is closed for construction on a new campground. We have reduced the number of sites available until the construction is complete. You cannot camp anywhere before the LED sign.
Welcome to Sand Hollow State Park
With its warm, blue waters and red sandstone landscape, one of Utah’s newer state parks is also one of its most popular. Boat, fish, and dive at Sand Hollow Reservoir, explore and ride the dunes of Sand Mountain on an off-highway vehicle, then RV or tent camp in a campground or the beach.
Check out our Rentals & Food!
Utah Boating Program