NOTICE: Park open. Visit the Utah State Parks COVID-19 webpage for updated information. Also as a reminder we want to encourage folks to social distance and practice responsible recreation. #ResponsibleRecreation
NOTICE: 8/24/2020 – Central Utah Health Department has issued a warning advisory for a harmful algae bloom at Yuba Reservoir. The warning recommends the following:
- Do not swim or water ski in areas of algae scum.
- Avoid areas of algae scum when boating.
- Keep animals away.
- Do not ingest the water.
- Clean fish well and discard guts.
Visit habs.utah.gov for additional information. This is an advisory warning only, not a closure of the reservoir.
Notice: The boat ramp at the Painted Rocks campground is unusable due to low water. Please plan on launching your boats at the Oasis launch ramp on the West side of the lake. The park is being winterized for the cold season. The boat ramp bathrooms are shut down. The water will be off in all campgrounds starting October 19, 2020. Water can still be obtained at the Oasis dump station. The AIS (quagga) decontamination unit is winterized, and we will not be able to perform any boat decontaminations.
NOTICE: There is currently a fire restriction in place for Juab and Sanpete Counties. These restrictions include:
- No setting, building, maintaining, attending, or using open fires of any kind, except within the facilities designated for them in improved campgrounds, picnic areas or home sites where running water is present. Devices fueled by liquid petroleum are allowed.
- No discharging of fireworks or other pyrotechnic devices outside of incorporated city limits (city specific restrictions may apply).
- No shooting of exploding targets or tracer ammunition.
- No cutting, grinding, or welding of metal in areas of dry vegetation. This includes acetylene torches.
- No use of equipment without a working and properly maintained spark arrestor (if required).
- No smoking near vegetation or outside of a developed recreation site, personal vehicle, or building.
Agency specific restrictions and reference maps are posted on www.utahfireinfo.gov under the Statewide Fire Restrictions link.
Welcome to Yuba State Park
As a way of reminder, with hosting the public and trying to practice good social distancing skills due to Covid-19.
We understand that everyone wants to get out and recreate and we appreciate your support and business. Please be respectful of others for your safety and theirs.
The park is open for the season. Boat docks have been placed on the water. Buoys are in the water, though hazards always exist. Boat at your own risk. Water is on in the campgrounds and the flush bathrooms and showers are on in the Oasis campground and for Oasis campground campers only.
Starting September 15th, you will not be able to make a reservation. Campsites will be first come first serve walk in only. Please remember to use the self envelope pay system upon arrival! ( you can still make a reservation for the cabins)
Camping reservations for the North and West Beaches will now be combined to be called “North Beaches”. When make a reservation in the future for the “North Beaches” area, upon arrival you will be allowed to chose your camping area based upon space available. We will only permit one vehicle per reservation.
Camping, beaches, and warm waters lure visitors to Yuba Reservoir. Developed and primitive camping is available at Oasis and Painted Rocks campgrounds and at designated beach areas. Anglers may fish for northern pike, tiger muskie, walleye, yellow perch, wiper, trout and catfish year-round.
Please remember all fees apply, even if the entrance station isn’t staffed. Please use the self-pay envelope system at each entrance station upon arrival. We will only permit one vehicle per reservation.
For cabin and campsite reservations contact Reserve America: reserveamerica.com or (800) 322-3770
The Docks at Yuba, our park store, is CLOSED for the season.
Learn More about Yuba State Park
Check Out Our Rentals & Food!
Follow Yuba State Park on Facebook!