Last Updated: November 26th, 2023
Day Use and Camping
Oasis Vista Day-Use and Group Site: Open.
Oasis Campground: OPEN. Due to freezing temperatures the water is off to the flush restrooms, showers and campsites. Vault toilets next to the cabins and boat ramp will be open. Fresh water can also be obtained at the dump station and behind the park office at the entrance station.
Painted Rocks Campground: Closed for the season. You may still camp in the Painted Rocks group site. Fees still apply. Fresh water can be obtained at the Oasis dump station and behind the park office at the entrance station at Oasis.
North Beach Camping Area: Closed for the season.
Eagle View: Closed for the season.
For open campgrounds and boat ramps, visit our current conditions page. For AIS (quagga) decontaminations please call for a reservation at 435-758-2611.
Camping is first come first serve this time of year, please call 1-800-322-3770 to book a spot for next year.
Docks and Buoys: Removed for the season.
Oasis boat ramp: OPEN. Use caution if boating. Plenty of boating surface area. Hazards do exist.
Painted Rock boat ramp: CLOSED. Unfortunately there isn’t enough water in the bay to launch a boat. We have also reached the end of the boat ramp at Painted Rocks. Please plan on launching your boats at the Oasis launch ramp, where there is plenty of boating surface water.
Perch and Walleye Cabins: Open – Cabins with Heating and A/C units are open year-round.
Zip Line: Closed for the season.
Fish Cleaning Station: OFF
*All fees apply year-round. If no gate attendant is present, utilize the self-pay system (cash, check, QR code or online).
Water Temp: 40’s
Water Level: Plenty of boating surface water.
Fishing Conditions: Good
For updated fishing reports visit: Fish Utah
Nebo Snow Grooming Report:
- The park store has been removed.
- Park hours are 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM, gates may be locked after hours.
- Quiet Hours are from 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM every night. That means no music, generators, or excessive noise. Citations will be issued for violations.
- Dogs have to be on a leash at all times or contained in a dog pen area.
- NO GLASS CONTAINER OF ANY KIND ON THE BEACHES.
- Citations will be issued for all these violations.
- OHV speed on all roadways in the park is 15 mph.