Oasis Launch Ramp: open
Painted Rocks Launch Ramp: open
Campground: Oasis Campground is open and has power. The water has been turned off for the winter. The pit toilets are open. Water is available at the hydrant behind the office or at the dump station.
Eagle View Campground: Closed
North Beach Campground: closed
West Beach Campground: closed
Oasis Campground: Open-water has been turned off for the season
Painted Rock Campground: closed, camping is allowed in the group site
Perch and Walleye Cabins: Open – Cabins with Heating and A/C units are open year round.
Water Temp: 39F
Water Level: rising
Fishing Conditions: fishing is slow
Road Conditions: clear
Ice is Never 100% Safe! — Do not judge ice safety on thickness alone. Ice does not form or maintain a uniform thickness. Snow, wind, slush, temperature, and other factors can cause ice thickness and strength to vary greatly, even within inches. Recreate on ice at your own risk and verify ice thickness as you head out. Click here to learn more ice safety tips.
Nebo Snow Grooming Report: https://www.snowut.com/Grooming
- Docks at Yuba store is CLOSED for the season.The Docks at Yuba has boats, PWC’s and other water toys available for rent. They also have food, clothing and other items for sale. To make a reservation call 1-801-372-0700
- Gates Close at 10 pm Friday and Saturday night and open at 7 am.
- Quiet Hours are from 10 pm to 7 am ever night. That means no music, generators, or excessive noise.
- Dogs have to be on a leash at all times or contained in a dog pen area.
- NO GLASS CONTAINER OF ANY KIND ON THE BEACHES.
- Citations will be issued for all these violations.
- OHV speed on all road ways in the park is 15 mph.
- Make a reservation to guarantee you a campsite. They can be made up to two day in advance and the phone number is 800-322-3770