Learn more about other Utah State Parks boat ramp conditions HERE.
Day Use and Camping
Oasis Vista Day-Use and Group Site: Open
Oasis Campground: Open. Electric hookups are on. The water is on at the campsites and the flush toilets and showers but will be turned off October 14th for the fall and winter months. The dump station will remain on and there is fresh water there.
Perch and Walleye Cabins: Open – Cabins with Heating and A/C units are open year-round.
Painted Rock Campground: The water is off, the campground will be closed October 14th. You can still camp in the group site. There is no water at Painted Rocks. Please bring water or you can fill up at the Oasis dump station.
North Beaches Campground: Will be closed November 1st for the fall and winter months.
Eagle View Campground: Closed for the fall and winter months.
Zip Line: Enquire at Oasis entrance booth for rides.
Fish Cleaning Station: Closed for fall and winter months.
*All fees apply year round. If no gate attendant is present, utilize the self pay system (cash or check). Be make sure site is not reserved upon arrival.
Oasis Launch Ramp: Please call park to enquire conditions of ramp 435-758-2611. Open. Dock and buoys to be removed shortly for the fall and winter months. Hazards still exist, boat at own risk.
Painted Rocks Launch Ramp: CLOSED due to low water. Please launch at the Oasis launch ramp while open.
BOAT AT YOUR OWN RISK, HAZARDS MAY BE PRESENT.
Water Temp: 50 to 60’s
Water Level: 9%. Nearing end of ramp. Call park office during normal business hours to enquire 435-758-2611.
Fishing Conditions: Good
For updated fishing reports visit: Fish Utah
Nebo Snow Grooming Report:
- Docks at Yuba store is closed for the season. The Docks at Yuba has OHV’s, boats, PWC’s and other water toys available for rent. They also have food, clothing and other items for sale.
- Park hours are 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM, gates may be locked after hours.
- Quiet Hours are from 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM every night. That means no music, generators, or excessive noise. Citations will be issued for violations.
- Dogs have to be on a leash at all times or contained in a dog pen area.
- NO GLASS CONTAINER OF ANY KIND ON THE BEACHES.
- Citations will be issued for all these violations.
- OHV speed on all roadways in the park is 15 mph.