Last Updated: March 24th, 2023
Learn more about other Utah State Parks boat ramp conditions HERE.
Ice is Never 100% Safe! — Do not judge ice safety on thickness alone. Ice does not form or maintain a uniform thickness. Snow, wind, slush, temperature, and other factors can cause ice thickness and strength to vary greatly, even within inches. Recreate on the ice at your own risk and verify ice thickness as you head out. Click here to learn more ice safety tips.
Day Use and Camping
Oasis Vista Day-Use and Group Site: Open
Oasis Campground: OPEN. Water OFF.
Painted Rocks Campground: OPEN. Water OFF.
North Beach Camping Area: Closed until March 29th due to extremely muddy conditions.
Eagle View: Closed
For open campgrounds and boat ramps, visit our current conditions page. For AIS (quagga) decontaminations please call for a reservation at 435-758-2611.
Camping is by reservation this time of year, please call 1-800-322-3770 to book a spot.
Docks and Buoys:
Oasis boat ramp: Open. Docks and buoys still have not been placed, use caution if boating.
Painted Rock boat ramp: Open. Docks and buoys still have not been placed, use caution if boating.
Perch and Walleye Cabins: Open – Cabins with Heating and A/C units are open year-round.
Zip Line: Enquire at the Oasis entrance booth for rides.
Fish Cleaning Station: Closed
*All fees apply year-round. If no gate attendant is present, utilize the self-pay system (cash, check, QR code or online).
Water Temp: The reservoir is thawing with large areas of open water around the edges. Ice is not safe.
Water Level: 26%
Fishing Conditions: Fare
For updated fishing reports visit: Fish Utah
Nebo Snow Grooming Report:
- The park store has been removed.
- Park hours are 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM, gates may be locked after hours.
- Quiet Hours are from 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM every night. That means no music, generators, or excessive noise. Citations will be issued for violations.
- Dogs have to be on a leash at all times or contained in a dog pen area.
- NO GLASS CONTAINER OF ANY KIND ON THE BEACHES.
- Citations will be issued for all these violations.
- OHV speed on all roadways in the park is 15 mph.