Day Use and Camping
Oasis Vista Day-Use and Group Site: Under Construction
Oasis Campground: Open. Electric hookups are on. Starting October 16, the park will be winterized. Water can be obtained at the Oasis dump station. Flush restrooms and showers will be winterized.
Perch and Walleye Cabins: Open – Cabins with Heating and A/C units are open year-round.
Painted Rock Campground: Campground closed for the winter season. Camping is permitted in the group campsite for $25 per vehicle per night. Water can be obtained at the Oasis dump station.
North Beaches Campground: Closed for Winter Season
Eagle View Campground: Closed for Winter Season
Zip Line: Closed
Fish Cleaning Station: Winterized
*All fees apply year round. If no gate attendant is present, utilize the self pay system (cash or check).
Oasis Launch Ramp: Iced over
Painted Rocks Launch Ramp: Iced over
Reservoir: Iced over. Buoys have been removed from the water.
BOAT AT YOUR OWN RISK, HAZARDS MAY BE PRESENT.
Water Temp: 32F
Water Level: 27%
Fishing Conditions: Good
For updated fishing reports visit: Fish Utah
Ice thickness: Ice has formed throughout the lake. Ice is Never 100% Safe! — Do not judge ice safety on thickness alone. Ice does not form or maintain a uniform thickness. Snow, wind, slush, temperature, and other factors can cause ice thickness and strength to vary greatly, even within inches. Recreate on ice at your own risk and verify ice thickness as you head out. Click here to learn more ice safety tips.
Nebo Snow Grooming Report:
- Docks at Yuba store is closed for the season. The Docks at Yuba has boats, PWC’s and other water toys available for rent. They also have food, clothing and other items for sale. To make a reservation call 435-590-9905
- Park hours are 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM, gates may be locked after hours.
- Quiet Hours are from 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM every night. That means no music, generators, or excessive noise. Citations will be issued for violations.
- Dogs have to be on a leash at all times or contained in a dog pen area.
- NO GLASS CONTAINER OF ANY KIND ON THE BEACHES.
- Citations will be issued for all these violations.
- OHV speed on all roadways in the park is 15 mph.