Day Use and Camping
Oasis Vista Day-Use and Group Site: Under Construction
Oasis Campground: Open. Water and electric hookups are on. Flush restrooms and showers are open.
Perch and Walleye Cabins: Open – Cabins with Heating and A/C units are open year round.
Painted Rock Campground: Open – Water and electric hookups are on.
North Beaches Campground: Open
Eagle View Campground: Open
Zip Line: Open, by appointment
Fish Cleaning Station: Currently under maintenance
*All fees apply year round. If no gate attendant is present, utilize the self pay system (cash or check).
Oasis Launch Ramp: Open, Docks in place
Painted Rocks Launch Ramp: Closed, Launch at own risk
Reservoir: Reservoir is open and buoys have been placed on the water. BOAT AT YOUR OWN RISK, HAZARDS MAY BE PRESENT.
Water Temp: 72F
Water Level: 38% Tons of boating surface area.
Fishing Conditions: Good
Ice thickness: No Ice
Ice is Never 100% Safe! — Do not judge ice safety on thickness alone. Ice does not form or maintain a uniform thickness. Snow, wind, slush, temperature, and other factors can cause ice thickness and strength to vary greatly, even within inches. Recreate on ice at your own risk and verify ice thickness as you head out. Click here to learn more ice safety tips.
Nebo Snow Grooming Report: https://www.snowut.com/Grooming
- Docks at Yuba store is closed for the season. The Docks at Yuba has boats, PWC’s and other water toys available for rent. They also have food, clothing and other items for sale. To make a reservation call 435-590-9905
- Park hours are 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM, gates may be locked after hours.
- Quiet Hours are from 10 pm to 7 am ever night. That means no music, generators, or excessive noise.
- Dogs have to be on a leash at all times or contained in a dog pen area.
- NO GLASS CONTAINER OF ANY KIND ON THE BEACHES.
- Citations will be issued for all these violations.
- OHV speed on all road ways in the park is 15 mph.