Oasis Launch Ramp: North two lanes are reopened.
Painted Rocks Launch Ramp: closed-low water
Campground: campgrounds are open and first come first serve. Water and showers are now available for the season. Pit toilets are available year round
Eagle View Campground: Closed
North Beach Campground: open
West Beach Campground: Open
Oasis Campground: Open
Painted Rock Campground: open
Perch and Walleye Cabins: Open – Cabins with Heating and A/C units are open year round.
Water Temp: 56F
Water Level: The launch ramp is closed. The lake is still open to swimming, canoes, kayaks, and inflatables
Fishing Conditions: fishing has been reported slow but usually picks up during the fall.
Road Conditions: clear
Nebo Snow Grooming Report: http://snowut.com/groomingreports
- Docks at Yuba store is CLOSED for the season.The Docks at Yuba has boats, PWC’s and other water toys available for rent. They also have food, clothing and other items for sale. To make a reservation call 1-801-372-0700
- Gates Close at 10 pm Friday and Saturday night and open at 7 am.
- Quiet Hours are from 10 pm to 7 am ever night. That means no music, generators, or excessive noise.
- Dogs have to be on a leash at all times or contained in a dog pen area.
- NO GLASS CONTAINER OF ANY KIND ON THE BEACHES.
- Citations will be issued for all these violations.
- OHV speed on all road ways in the park is 15 mph.
- Make a reservation to guarantee you a campsite. They can be made up to two day in advance and the phone number is 800-322-3770