Learn more about other Utah State Parks boat ramp conditions HERE.
Day Use and Camping
Oasis Vista Day-Use and Group Site: Under Construction
Oasis Campground: Open. Electric hookups are on. The water is on at the campsites and most of the flush toilets and showers are open. The dump station is on. The fish cleaning station is still closed.
Perch and Walleye Cabins: Open – Cabins with Heating and A/C units are open year-round.
Painted Rock Campground: The campground is OPEN. The water is on. The power is on.
North Beaches Campground: OPEN
Eagle View Campground: OPEN
Zip Line: Open, enquire at Oasis entrance booth for rides.
Fish Cleaning Station: Open
*All fees apply year round. If no gate attendant is present, utilize the self pay system (cash or check). Be make sure site is not reserved upon arrival.
Oasis Launch Ramp: Open. Both boat docks has been put in the water. Buoys have been placed. Hazards still exist.
Painted Rocks Launch Ramp: CLOSED due to low water. Please launch at the Oasis launch ramp.
BOAT AT YOUR OWN RISK, HAZARDS MAY BE PRESENT.
Water Temp: 74 F
Water Level: 19%. Still plenty of boating surface water at Oasis.
Fishing Conditions: Good
For updated fishing reports visit: Fish Utah
Nebo Snow Grooming Report:
- Docks at Yuba store is closed for the season and will open memorial day weekend. The Docks at Yuba has boats, PWC’s and other water toys available for rent. They also have food, clothing and other items for sale. To make a reservation call 435-590-9905
- Park hours are 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM, gates may be locked after hours.
- Quiet Hours are from 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM every night. That means no music, generators, or excessive noise. Citations will be issued for violations.
- Dogs have to be on a leash at all times or contained in a dog pen area.
- NO GLASS CONTAINER OF ANY KIND ON THE BEACHES.
- Citations will be issued for all these violations.
- OHV speed on all roadways in the park is 15 mph.
Fire restrictions in place starting 6-16-21. Fires will only be permitted in the Oasis campground.