Learn more about other Utah State Parks boat ramp conditions HERE.
Ice is Never 100% Safe! — Do not judge ice safety on thickness alone. Ice does not form or maintain a uniform thickness. Snow, wind, slush, temperature, and other factors can cause ice thickness and strength to vary greatly, even within inches. Recreate on the ice at your own risk and verify ice thickness as you head out. Click here to learn more ice safety tips.
Day Use and Camping
Oasis Vista Day-Use and Group Site: Open
Oasis Campground: Open. Electric hookups are on. The water is OFF at the campsites, flush toilets, and showers for the fall and winter months. The dump station will remain on and there is freshwater there and behind the park office.
Perch and Walleye Cabins: Open – Cabins with Heating and A/C units are open year-round.
Painted Rock Campground: The water is off, the campground is closed. You can still camp in the group site. There is no water at Painted Rocks. Please bring water or you can fill up at the Oasis dump station.
North Beaches Campground: Closed for the fall and winter months.
Eagle View Campground: Closed for the fall and winter months.
Zip Line: Enquire at Oasis entrance booth for rides.
Fish Cleaning Station: Closed for fall and winter months.
*All fees apply year-round. If no gate attendant is present, utilize the self-pay system (cash or check). Be make sure the site is not reserved upon arrival.
Oasis Launch Ramp: Closed for season. Lake is frozen.
Painted Rocks Launch Ramp: Closed for season. Lake is frozen.
Water Temp: Frozen
Water Level: 16%
Fishing Conditions: Average
For updated fishing reports visit: Fish Utah
Nebo Snow Grooming Report:
- The park store is closed for the season.
- Park hours are 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM, gates may be locked after hours.
- Quiet Hours are from 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM every night. That means no music, generators, or excessive noise. Citations will be issued for violations.
- Dogs have to be on a leash at all times or contained in a dog pen area.
- NO GLASS CONTAINER OF ANY KIND ON THE BEACHES.
- Citations will be issued for all these violations.
- OHV speed on all roadways in the park is 15 mph.