Last Updated: 12/8/2022
We are excited to announce that our X-Country Ski course is now Open. We have successfully groomed both the Lake and Mountain course. We ask that you please recreate solely on the groomed track and stay off all other areas of the golf course. If you are either snow shoeing or taking a fat tire bike on the course please stay to the left of the groomed track to protect the integrity of the ski track. All course participants must pay a $5 track fee payable at the visitor center. Ski Rental prices include the track fee.
We have begun grooming the Wasatch Mountain Snowmobile Complex. Visit SnowUT.com for local grooming reports. Please remember that when parking at the Mill Flat Trailhead it is illegal to park on the roadway both sides. Please do not park in areas signed as no parking. When the parking area is full please park at the OHV Archery Range Parking Area. This parking area has an easy access trail that merges into Snake Creek.
- Click here to learn more about the tree removal near the Chalet at Wasatch Mountain State Park.
- The Pine Creek Campground has now closed for the season.
- Camping Reservations are available 16 weeks in advance and are limited to a 14-day stay in a 30-day time frame. Reserve your spot online or call the reservation office at 800-322-3770. Our cabin rentals remain available through the winter season and reservations can be made online or over the phone with Reserve America. Cabin rentals are also on a 4-month reservation window. Our group use areas are able to be reserved 11 months in advance.
- Pine Canyon, Tibble Fork, and Snake Creek roads are CLOSED. Alpine Loop is CLOSED. Access to these areas are open to recreation by snowmobile and tracked UTV only. Remember that it is illegal to drive a vehicle in excess of 600 lbs on a groomed snowmobile road.
- Non- Senior – $10/car up to 8 people
- Senior (65+) – $5/car up to 8 people
- If need to pay by credit card please visit parkspass.utah.gov and select Wasatch Mountain State Park. Or stop at the visitor center to pay the fee
Welcome to Wasatch Mountain State Park
Enjoy Wasatch Mountain State Park year-round. Camp in the Pine Creek Campground, reserve a tee time at one of the four popular 18-hole golf courses or hike, bike, ATV or horseback ride on miles of mountain trails. In winter months, ski, snowshoe or snowmobile through the alpine terrain.
Check Out Our Rentals & Food!