Last Updated: 09/27/2023
Cottonwood camping loop is open.
Mahogany camping loop is open.
Oak Hollow camping loop is open. Water will be turned off on October 1, 2023
Little Deer Creek Campground is open. Water was turned off on September 24, 2023
Soldier Hollow Group Pavilion is open.
We are allowing campers in our new sites at Soldier Hollow. These sites are brand new and are large sites. Sites are Full-Hookup and $40 per night. We are not taking reservations until Spring of 2024. Please communicate with the camp host in Site #15 when you arrive.
OHV Trails are open. Please respect the privilege to ride and stay on the trail.
- Click here to learn more about tree removal near the Chalet at Wasatch Mountain State Park.
- Camping Reservations are available 16 weeks in advance and are limited to a 14-day stay in a 30-day time frame. Reserve your spot online or call the reservation office at 800-322-3770. Our cabin rentals remain available through the winter season and reservations can be made online or over the phone with Reserve America. Cabin rentals are also on a 4-month reservation window. Our group use areas are able to be reserved 11 months in advance.
- Pine Canyon, Tibble Fork, and Snake Creek roads are open. Alpine Loop is open.
- Non- Senior – $10/car up to 8 people
- Senior (65+) – $5/car up to 8 people
- If need to pay by credit card please visit parkspass.utah.gov and select Wasatch Mountain State Park. Or stop at the visitor center to pay the fee
Welcome to Wasatch Mountain State Park
Enjoy Wasatch Mountain State Park year-round. Camp in the Pine Creek Campground, reserve a tee time at one of the four popular 18-hole golf courses or hike, bike, ATV or horseback ride on miles of mountain trails. In winter months, ski, snowshoe or snowmobile through the alpine terrain.
Check Out Our Rentals & Food!
Friends of Wasatch Mountain State Park
The goal of the Friends of Wasatch Mountain State Park is to make the Park so integral to each resident’s life that each resident will want to ensure the vibrancy and sustainability of the Park. The FOW, in partnership with the Park management, will create opportunities to enhance the relevance and accessibility of the Park’s resources for the community.
To donate to Friends of Wasatch Mountain State Park:
- Mail your check to FOW at P.O. Box 727, Midway, UT 84049
- Drop your check off at the Wasatch Mountain State Park Visitor Center
- Donate via PayPal to: email@example.com. Please note: if donating by PayPal, please use the “Friends and Family” option so that 100% of your donation goes to FOW.