Last Updated: 09/06/2022
- Click here to learn more about the tree removal near the Chalet at Wasatch Mountain State Park.
- Camping Reservations are available 16 weeks in advance and are limited to a 14-day stay in a 30-day time frame. Reserve your spot online or call the reservation office at 800-322-3770. Our cabin rentals remain available through the winter season and reservations can be made online or over the phone with Reserve America. Cabin rentals are also on a 4-month reservation window. Our group use areas are able to be reserved 11 months in advance.
- Pine Canyon, Alpine Loop, Tibble Fork, and Snake Creek roads are OPEN.
- Non- Senior – $10/car up to 8 people
- Senior (65+) – $5/car up to 8 people
- If need to pay by credit card please visit parkspass.utah.gov and select Wasatch Mountain State Park. Or stop at the visitor center to pay the fee
Welcome to Wasatch Mountain State Park
Enjoy Wasatch Mountain State Park year-round. Camp in the Pine Creek Campground, reserve a tee time at one of the four popular 18-hole golf courses or hike, bike, ATV or horseback ride on miles of mountain trails. In winter months, ski, snowshoe or snowmobile through the alpine terrain.
Check Out Our Rentals & Food!