Last Updated: 01/16/2022
- Our X-Country Ski Track in currently open. We have been able to make a few grooming runs on our course over the last 2 weeks. Unfortunately due to weather conditions, future forecast and diminishing snow on the trail we will be suspending grooming operations of the cross country track until we get further snow. We will keep you informed when this changes As a reminder if you have your own equipment their is a $5 track fee that can be paid by coming into the visitor center. As another reminder please have either a current Annual State Park Pass visible on the dash of your vehicle or come in to pay the day-use fee. Check out our activities page for pricing.
- If you are interested in up to date snow grooming operations for snowmobiling please visit snowut.com and under the resources tab please click on grooming.
- Pine Creek Campground is now closed for the season. Remember reservations for camping begin Jan 1st 2022 for the summer 2022 season. You are able to make reservation 16 weeks in advance and are limited to a 14 day stay. Visit reserveamerica.com or contact them at (800) 322-3770. Our cabin rentals remain available through the winter season and reservations can be made online or over the phone with Reserve America.
- Pine Canyon Gate has been closed for the winter season. Recreate Responsibly
- The U.S Forest Service has closed the gates in American Fork Canyon which include Alpine Loop, Tibble Fork and Snake Creek. The Snake Creek gate has opened for winter use. As a reminder vehicle in excess of 600 lbs may not be operated on snow trails unless appropriate snow tracks are on the machine. If you have questions regarding this please contact us at (435) 654-1791. Also please visit snowut.com for questions regarding snowmobile grooming routes and days we will be grooming.
- The Cascade Springs Road Gate has closed for the season
- Non- Senior – $10/car up to 8 people
- Senior (65+) – $5/car up to 8 people
- If need to pay by credit card please visit parkspass.utah.gov and select Wasatch Mountain State Park. Or stop at the visitor center to pay the fee
Welcome to Wasatch Mountain State Park
Enjoy Wasatch Mountain State Park year-round. Camp in the Pine Creek Campground, reserve a tee time at one of the four popular 18-hole golf courses or hike, bike, ATV or horseback ride on miles of mountain trails. In winter months, ski, snowshoe or snowmobile through the alpine terrain.
Check Out Our Rentals & Food!