Click here to pay your day-use fee online
Day-Use Park Entry Fees
Standard day-use fees are valid at Dead Horse Point State Park for two consecutive days starting on the date of purchase.
- Regular: $20.00 (up to eight people)
- Utah Senior (Utah residents 65 or older): $15.00
- Motorcycles: $10.00 per motorcycle
Commercial and High Capacity Vehicle Fees:
- $5.00 per person
- Includes commercial tour groups and vehicles with more than eight people. Valid for only the date of purchase.
Bike-In and Walk-In Fees:
- $10.00 per person
- Parking outside the park is limited and the road is very narrow into the park
- Guest must park their vehicle outside of the park and enter on foot or by bike
- Valid for two consecutive days for the same entry option
Annual Permits: Click here to buy annual permits online!
- $100.00 for Utah residents under the age of 65
- $50.00 for Utah residents age 65 or older
- $150.00 for all out-of-state customers
Camping and Yurt Fees
Campsite and yurt fees include all required park fees for one vehicle. Extra vehicles are charged $20.00 per night and vehicles must be parked on the pavement within RV campsites, by a campground restroom if camping in a hike-in tent-only campsite, or next to the yurt.
RV Campsites: $50.00 per night
- These campsites include a paved driveway, shade shelter, picnic table, fire ring, tent pad, 20/30/50 AMP electrical service, and access to a dump station.
- Potable water is not available to fill RV or trailer storage tanks. The nearest water is available in Moab.
- Tents must be pitched on the provided tent pad or on the campsite pavement.
- 8 people per campsite maximum.
Hike-In Tent Only Campsites: $40.00 per night
- These campsites in the Wingate Campgrounds are more secluded and guests are required to park their vehicle by the restroom and “hike-in” up to 300 feet to access the campsite. Campsites have a shade shelter, picnic table, fire ring, and one 15×16 foot tent pad. Tents must be pitched on the provided tent pad.
- Extra vehicle parking is located by the restroom and is limited for hike-in tent campsites.
- 8 people per campsite maximum.
Yurts: $150.00 per night
Yurt fees include yurt rental, required park day-use fees, and taxes.
- The yurts are our version of “glamping” and they include heating and air conditioning, electrical outlets and lights, a bunk bed with a full mattress on top, and a queen mattress on the bottom, a futon, indoor and outdoor tables, and a BBQ grill on the deck.
- 6 people per yurt maximum.
- Bedding is not provided.
- Pets are not allowed at the yurts.
- Cooking and flames of any kind are prohibited inside the yurts.
- Light cleaning is required prior to departure.
First-come-first-served camping may be available for and cancellation campsites and will be sold the same day from the gift shop in the visitor center. We highly recommend making a reservation from March through November since we are typically booked solid for that entire portion of the year and rarely have openings.
Refer to the following links for more information regarding the Kayenta Campground, Wingate Campground and Yurts, and the Moenkopi Yurts.
All campsites and yurts can be reserved by calling 1-800-322-3770 or visit www.reserveamerica.com for up to four months prior to your arrival date.