Hailstone Event Center
Park Events Special Use Permits Hailstone Event Center
Host your next event, reception, or meeting at the Hailstone Event Center.
Sweeping views of Jordanelle Reservoir and the Wasatch Mountains, make an ideal backdrop for your wedding, banquet, or retreat. Check out the virtual tour to see why the Hailstone Event Center is the “natural choice” for your special event.
Capacity: Indoor Events – 220, Indoor/Outdoor Events – 500, Atrium Luncheon Seating – 80, Hall Luncheon Seating – 60.
Fees: $1,250 for eight hours (no later than 10pm). $100/hr after 10pm, no later than 11pm. $500 refundable cleaning deposit required.
If you are interested in renting the Event Center, please download the PDF below, complete the form and return to the Hailstone Office with applicable fees. For available dates, please check the calendar below.
Hailstone Event Center Brochure
Jordanelle Event Rental Permit 2020
Event Center Amenities
- 90 Chairs (indoor/outdoor)
- 12 – 5′ Round Tables
- 2 – 8′ x 30″ Rectangle Tables with 8′ x 18″ Optional Upper Deck
- 2 – 5′ x 30″ Serpentine Tables
- 2 – 5′ Half Round Tables
- 53 Wooden Chairs (inside only)
- 6 – 6′ x 30″ Rectangle Meeting Room Tables (inside only)
- Portrait Easel (full-standing floor model)
- 2 – Full-Size Propane BBQ Grills
- 6 – Patio Cafe Style Table and Chair Sets
- Mobile Bar
- Mobile Reception Counter
- 5′ Decorative Steel Arch
- Wireless Microphone
- Indoor/Outside Sound System
- 1 – Catering Cart
- 50″ Flat Screen and DVD Player
- 42″ Flat Screen and DVD Player
- Catering Kitchen with Microwaves (2), Sink, Refrigerator/Freezer and Granite Countertops
Looking for a professional atmosphere for your next meeting but don’t need the entire space of the Event Center? Try the Trout Room. The Trout Room is equipped with all of your AV needs; 50″ TV, Screen, and Audio system and allows seating for 45.
Fees: Available Monday – Thursday Only, Full-Day (8 hours) $300 or Half-Day $150 (4 hours).