Goblin Valley State Park

Volunteer & Seasonal Employment

We are looking for one or more volunteer camphosts to work 20-30 hours per week for the 2023 season. Full RV hookups and internet are available. If interested, email jameswells@utah.gov for more information.

Full time, permanent positions with the Division of Parks and Recreation can be found at statejobs.utah.gov

DNR complies with the ADA.  Hearing-impaired employees who wish for further information regarding these announcements may call the DNR TTY number at 801-538-7458. Disabled employees who desire reasonable accommodation in the interview process should contact the DNR Human Resource Office at 801-538-7210.