Drone Regulations for Antelope Island State Park
After a review period, the following guidelines have been set for Antelope Island State Park.
In order to protect peoples’ privacy and enjoyment, along with the well being of our abundant wildlife, the following guidelines and regulations are in place (these are for Antelope Island State Park only. For other areas, please contact those parks directly):
Drones are prohibited at Antelope Island State Park March – November (not including the Davis County Causeway).
In December, January and February, drone use is by permit only (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and holidays), within select areas of the park. See map.
- One day permits: $15 private/recreational use; $30 commercial use.
- Multiple day permits: $30 private/recreational use; $60 commercial use.
- Day-of permits may not be available. Make inquiries at least one week in advance.
- All drones must be registered with the FAA.
- Commercial drone operators must have a Remote Pilot Certificate with small UAS rating from the FAA.
Please contact email@example.com.