Wasatch Mountain State Park

Frequently Asked Questions

Do I need a reservation to camp at the park? Yes, we recommend reservations for all campers at Wasatch Mountain State Park. The reservation website will give you pricing and campsite information.

Is the park friendly to off-highway vehicles? Yes, we are surrounded by trails. Most of the paved roads however are managed by county and state governments which require street legal vehicles only. If your vehicles are not street legal we recommend trailering your machines to the various trailheads.

What equipment is available to rent at the visitor center? We rent both summer and winter equipment at the visitor center. Fat Tire Bikes and fishing poles are the most frequently rented in the summer. Snowshoes and Cross Country Skis are most popular in the winter.