- For Starvation’s “fishing” page click here
- For the DWR fishing report click here
- Please keep your limit of small walleye under 15 inches. See our “fishing” page for more information.
- If you catch any crappie, please voluntarily release them so we can get a population built.
FOREST FIRES IN THE AREA: We hope fire season is over for the year! No fires at this time.
FIRE RESTRICTIONS: There are no fire restrictions at this time. They have all been lifted.
Reservations: Reservations can be made 120 days in advance for regular campgrounds, cabins, cabanas and boat slips and 1 year in advance for the group areas. You can’t make reservations for the off season dates (Oct 2 to May 14th) except for the cabins that can reserved all year. You can’t make reservations in Rabbit Gulch (starting next spring you can), Juniper Point and Knight Hollow Campgrounds.
- Mountain View Campground is open. You can camp here for $25 per night and $13 for an extra vehicle. Reservations begin May 15th and we suggest you make a reservation during the busy season, and especially on holidays and weekends.
- Beach Campground is closed. But you can still camp there for /$18 per night with electricity only. All extra vehicles are half the camp site price rounded up. Reservations begin May 15th and we suggest you make a reservation during the busy season, and especially on holidays and weekends.
- All primitive campgrounds are open year round. Indian Bay is $15 per vehicle per night and Rabbit, Juniper and Knight Hollow are $12 per night.
- The Group Area is closed. It is $150 per night for 25 people. Additional people are charged $3 per person at the gate. Reservation can be made up to 1 year in advance.
- The group area at Indian Bay is open. The cost is $90 per night which pays for the first 25 people. If you have over 25 people you will pay $2 for each additional person per night. Reservation can be made 1 year in advance.
Last Updated: October 18, 2018
The Central Utah Water Conservancy District maintains a website with up to date weather and reservoir status information. Click on the tab below if this interests you.