- For Starvation’s “fishing” page click here
- For the DWR fishing report click here
- Please keep your limit of small walleye under 15 inches. See our “fishing” page for more information.
Ice Thickness: There is no ice.
Reservations: Reservations can be made 120 days in advance for regular campgrounds, cabins, cabanas and boat slips and 1 year in advance for the group areas. You can’t make reservations for the off season dates (Oct 1 to May 14th) except for the cabins that can reserved all year. You can’t make reservations in Rabbit Gulch, Juniper Point and Knight Hollow Campgrounds.
- Mountain View Campground is open. You can camp here for $25 per night and $13 for an extra vehicle. Reservations begin May 15th and we suggest you make a reservation during the busy season, and especially on holidays and weekends.
- Beach Campground is open. You can camp there for $25-28 per night depending on the site you are in. All extra vehicles are half the camp site price rounded up. Reservations begin May 15th and we suggest you make a reservation during the busy season, and especially on holidays and weekends.
- All primitive campgrounds are open year round. Indian Bay is $15 per vehicle per night and Rabbit, Juniper and Knight Hollow are $12 per night.
- The Group Area is closed. During the season it is $150 per night for 25 people. Additional people are charged $3 per person at the gate.
- The group area at Indian Bay is open to reservations. The cost is $90 per night which pays for the first 25 people. If you have over 25 people you will pay $2 for each additional person per night.
Last Updated: May 20, 2018
The Central Utah Water Conservancy District maintains a website with up to date weather and reservoir status information. Click on the tab below if this interests you.