- For the DWR fishing report click here
- Please keep your limit of small walleye under 15 inches. See our “fishing” page for more information.
- If you catch any crappie, please voluntarily release them so we can get a population built.
Reservations: Reservations can be made 120 days in advance for regular campgrounds, cabins, cabanas and boat slips and 1 year in advance for the group areas. You can’t make reservations for the off season dates (Oct 2 to May 14th) except for the cabins that can reserved all year. You can’t make reservations in Rabbit Gulch (we anticipate that you can start making reservations in Rabbit July 1, 2019) , Juniper Point and Knight Hollow Campgrounds.
- Mountain View Campground is open. You can camp there for $25 per night and $13-14 for an extra vehicle. Reservations begin May 15th and end October 1st. We suggest you make a reservation during the busy season, and especially on holidays and weekends.
- Beach Campground is open. You can camp there for $25-28 per night and $13-14 for an extra vehicle. Reservations begin May 15th and end October 1st. We suggest you make a reservation during the busy season, and especially on holidays and weekends.
- The cabins are open year round and can be reserved year round.
- All other facilities in the main area are open.
- All primitive campgrounds are open year round. Indian Bay is $15 per vehicle per night and Rabbit, Juniper and Knight Hollow are $12 per night.
- The Group Area is closed. It is $150 per night for 25 people. Additional people are charged $3 per person at the gate. Reservation can be made up to 1 year in advance.
- The group area at Indian Bay is open. The cost is $90 per night which pays for the first 25 people. If you have over 25 people you will pay $2 for each additional person per night. Reservation can be made 1 year in advance.
Last Updated: April 20, 2019
The Central Utah Water Conservancy District maintains a website with up to date weather and reservoir status information. Click on the tab below if this interests you.