Learn more about other Utah State Parks boat ramp conditions HERE.
Surface / Ice Conditions: No-Ice
- To view the Utah DWR’s fishing app click here.
- Please keep your limit of small walleye under 15 inches. See our “fishing” page for more information.
- If you catch any crappie, please voluntarily release them so we can get a population built.
Reservations: Reservations can be made 120 days in advance for regular campgrounds, cabins, cabanas and boat slips and 1 year in advance for the group areas. You can’t make reservations for the off season dates (Oct 2 to May 14th) except for the cabins that can be reserved all year. You can’t make reservations in Juniper Point, part of Rabbit Gulch and Knight Hollow Campgrounds.
Boat Slips are out of the reservoir
- Mountain View Campground is opened, camp fee is 18$ partial hook-ups, 18$ full hook-ups (Water is OFF)
- Beach Campground is opened, camp fee is $18 for all sites (Water is OFF)
- The cabins are open year round and can be reserved year round. (Water is OFF)
- The fish cleaning station is closed and the dump station is opened. (Water is OFF)
- All primitive campgrounds are open year round. Indian Bay and Rabbit Gulch are $15 per vehicle per night and Juniper and Knight Hollow are $15 per night.
- The Group Area is opened. It is $150 per night for 50 people. Additional people are charged $3 per person at the gate. Reservation can be made up to 1 year in advance.
- The group areas at Indian Bay and Rabbit Gulch are open. The cost is $90 per night which pays for the first 25 people. If you have over 25 people you will pay $2 for each additional person per night. Reservation can be made 1 year in advance.
- Showers are off
Last Updated: October 19, 2021
The Central Utah Water Conservancy District maintains a website with up to date reservoir status information. Click on the tab below if this interests you