- For the DWR fishing report click here
- Please keep your limit of small walleye under 15 inches. See our “fishing” page for more information.
- If you catch any crappie, please voluntarily release them so we can get a population built.
Reservations: Reservations can be made 120 days in advance for regular campgrounds, cabins, cabanas and boat slips and 1 year in advance for the group areas. You can’t make reservations for the off season dates (Oct 2 to May 14th) except for the cabins that can reserved all year. You can’t make reservations in Rabbit Gulch (we anticipate that you can start making reservations in Rabbit May 1, 2019) , Juniper Point and Knight Hollow Campgrounds.
- Mountain View Campground is closed. But you can still camp there for $18 per night and $9 for an extra vehicle. Reservations begin May 15th and end October 1st. We suggest you make a reservation during the busy season, and especially on holidays and weekends.
- Beach Campground is closed. But you can still camp there for /$18 per night with electricity only. All extra vehicles are half the camp site price rounded up. Reservations begin May 15th and end October 1st. We suggest you make a reservation during the busy season, and especially on holidays and weekends.
- The cabins are open year round and can be reserved year round.
- All other facilities in the main area are closed.
- All primitive campgrounds are open year round but may not be accessible due to snow and drifts during the winter. Indian Bay is $15 per vehicle per night and Rabbit, Juniper and Knight Hollow are $12 per night.
- The Group Area is closed. It is $150 per night for 25 people. Additional people are charged $3 per person at the gate. Reservation can be made up to 1 year in advance.
- The group area at Indian Bay is closed. The cost is $90 per night which pays for the first 25 people. If you have over 25 people you will pay $2 for each additional person per night. Reservation can be made 1 year in advance.
Last Updated: February 21, 2019
The Central Utah Water Conservancy District maintains a website with up to date weather and reservoir status information. Click on the tab below if this interests you.