Learn more about other Utah State Parks boat ramp conditions HERE.
Surface / Ice Conditions: No-Ice
- To view the Utah DWR’s fishing app click here.
- Please keep your limit of small walleye under 15 inches. See our “fishing” page for more information.
- If you catch any crappie, please voluntarily release them so we can get a population built.
Reservations: Reservations can be made 120 days in advance for regular campgrounds, cabins, cabanas and boat slips and 1 year in advance for the group areas. You can’t make reservations for the off season dates (Oct 2 to May 14th) except for the cabins that can be reserved all year. You can’t make reservations in Juniper Point, part of Rabbit Gulch and Knight Hollow Campgrounds.
- Mountain View Campground is opened, camp fee is 25$ partial hook-ups, 28$ full hook-ups
- Beach Campground is opened, camp fee is $28 for all sites
- The cabins are open year round and can be reserved year round.
- The fish cleaning station is opened and the dump station is opened.
- All primitive campgrounds are open year round. Indian Bay and Rabbit Gulch are $15 per vehicle per night and Juniper and Knight Hollow are $15 per night.
- The Group Area is closed. It is $150 per night for 50 people. Additional people are charged $3 per person at the gate. Reservation can be made up to 1 year in advance.
- The group areas at Indian Bay and Rabbit Gulch are open. The cost is $90 per night which pays for the first 25 people. If you have over 25 people you will pay $2 for each additional person per night. Reservation can be made 1 year in advance.
Last Updated: July 14, 2021
The Central Utah Water Conservancy District maintains a website with up to date reservoir status information. Click on the tab below if this interests you