- For Starvation’s “fishing” page click here
- For the DWR fishing report click here
- Please keep your limit of small walleye under 15 inches. See our “fishing” page for more information.
Ice Thickness: The ice is gone except for a little in the back of some bays. All ice is considered unsafe and use at your own risk!
- Mountain View Campground is closed, but you can camp there with electricity only for $18 per night. All extra vehicles are half the camp site price rounded up. You must be self contained to camp here during the winter as restrooms are a distance from the campground.
- Beach Campground is closed but you can camp there for $18 per night with electricity only. All extra vehicles are half the camp site price rounded up. You must be self contained to camp here during the winter as restrooms are a distance from the campground.
- All primitive campgrounds are open year round. Indian Bay is $15 per vehicle per night and Rabbit, Juniper and Knight Hollow are $12 per night.
- The Group Area is closed. During the season it is $150 per night for 25 people. Additional people are charged $3 per person at the gate.
- The group area at Indian Bay is open to reservations. The cost is $90 per night which pays for the first 25 people. If you have over 25 people you will pay $2 for each additional person per night.
Last Updated: February 15, 2018
The Central Utah Water Conservancy District maintains a website with up to date weather and reservoir status information. Click on the tab below if this interests you.