A park interpreter is available year-round to assist in planning a field trip to Snow Canyon. Teachers may choose to develop and present their own lessons or request the services of the Naturalist(s) for programs and activities. Ranger guided programs are available Tuesday through Friday. Programs can be tailored to enhance core curriculum studies.
The visitation policy applies to all teachers interested in scheduling a field trip to Snow Canyon:
1) Both educational and recreational visits must be scheduled a minimum of two weeks in advance. Visits occurring from April through the end of May should be scheduled at least one month in advance.
2) All school groups are required to schedule their visit, regardless of the nature of the visit and whether or not the services of the Naturalist(s) will be utilized. To schedule a visit or request information on fee or programs, contact Jenny Dawn Stucki at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) Preferred visitation dates may not be available. When making a reservation, teachers should have three visitation dates prepared.
4) Teachers will receive a visitation reminder approximately two weeks prior to their scheduled visit. Unscheduled groups arriving at the park are not guaranteed use of park facilities.
5) A list of programs is available on request.