Experience the numerous points of interest within our park. Explore the canyon we are located in to find Fremont Indian petroglyphs, pictographs, and pictoglyphs. Take a ride on an ATV through our park to connect to the longest ATV trail in the world. Descend into a reconstructed pithouse to imagine the lives of the Fremont Indians 1000 years ago. Come into our museum during open hours Monday to Saturday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, to discover our large collection of Fremont Indian artifacts.
*For all park events, day-use fees apply ($10 per vehicle, up to 8 individuals in a vehicle). Park campers are welcome as included in your stay with us. Thank you!
**All dates and events are subject to change.
We still provide a 2023 Activities Calendar, but something different we are trying this year, will be a monthly Program Calendar as well. These will be released/posted on the 15th of every month prior (i.e. April 15th – programs for May are announced) to show what additional programs we will be offering for the coming month. Programs will include geology talks, archaeology and artifact Q & A, day hikes, our Fremont First Fridays, guest speakers and demonstrations, and SO MUCH MORE!
- April 8th: Annual Egg Hunt and Spring Festival, Centennial Cabin 11am-3pm. Hunt start promptly at 1pm.
MAY: Utah Archaeology & Preservation Month!
- May 13: The Ins and Outs of Archaeological Sites Program & Guided Hike, Museum, 10am AND 1pm
- May 20: The Central Utah Atlatl Competition and Demonstration, time TBD
- May 27: Scorpions & Stars Program, Museum Parking Lot, 9pm
- June 17: Scorpions & Stars Program, Museum Parking Lot, 9:15pm
- July 15: Movie in the Park, Centennial Cabin, 9:00pm
- July 22: Scorpions & Stars Program, Museum Parking Lot, 9:15pm
- August 5: Scorpions & Stars Program, Museum Parking Lot, 9:00 pm (Moon Specific Program)
- August 12: Military Appreciation Day Flag Ceremony, 10am
- Sept. 2: Scorpions & Stars Program, Museum Parking Lot, 8:30pm
- Sept. 9: Annual Pine Nut Roast, Museum Parking Lot, 10am to 2pm
- Sept. 16: Clear Creek Canyon Car Show & Cruise, 9am to 2pm (Cruise is after 2pm)
- Oct. 7: Zombie Run 5K, Museum Parking Lot, 5pm AND 7pm
- Oct. 14: Annular Solar Eclipse Watch Party, Museum Parking Lot, 4pm (full eclipse at 4:28pm)
- Oct. 20 and 21: Annual Fall Festival & Hay Ride, 3pm to 8pm
Please see our Facebook and Instagram for any details or changes. Also keep an eye out for our Monthly Program Calendar to be posted on the 15th of every month!