Last Updated: November 27, 2022
Due to low water levels, the launch ramps at Willard Bay State Park are now closed. Launch at your own risk. Learn more about other Utah State Parks boat ramp conditions HERE.
North Marina– Open Water with some ice
South Marina– Open Water with some ice
Bay– Open Water
South Inlet– Ice
North Marina- Closed
South Marina- Closed
Both of our launch ramps are closed due to low water levels. Launch at your own risk. Courtesy docks and fishing docks in the water year-round.
- Place the fish on its side with the jaw closed
- Squeeze the tail fin together and turn it so you can obtain the maximum overall length
- Measure a straight line from the tip of the snout to the extreme tip of the tail fin.
- Crappie: 10
- Wiper: 3
- Channel Catfish: 8
- Walleye: 6 One may be over 24″
- Yellow Perch: 50
- Largemouth/Smallmouth Bass: 6
- Possession and use of commercially sold and preserved gizzard shad is allowed. Otherwise, possession of gizzard shad, dead or alive is unlawful
Monte Cristo Conditions: https://www.snowut.com
- Wear your life jacket.
- As always launching boats is at the owner’s risk.