Ice is Never 100% Safe! — Do not judge ice safety on thickness alone. Ice does not form or maintain a uniform thickness. Snow, wind, slush, temperature, and other factors can cause ice thickness and strength to vary greatly, even within inches. Recreate on ice at your own risk and verify ice thickness as you head out. Click here to learn more ice safety tips.
NORTH MARINA- Open water
SOUTH MARINA– Open water
BAY– Open water
SOUTH INLET- Open water
NORTH MARINA: Open
SOUTH MARINA: Open
All restrooms are open.
Cottonwood- Open- Full trailer hook ups.
Willow Creek- Open- No hookups
South Marina- Open -full trailer hook ups and tent camping available
Camping by reservation or first come first serve the day of arrival if not reserved.
Water Temp: 67 degrees
Water Level: 8-20ft average depth of water in marina’s. Water levels may fluctuate
Additional Fishing Info: Visit http://wildlife.utah.gov/hotspots for more information.
- Place the fish on it’s side with the jaw closed
- Squeeze the tail fin together turn it so you can obtain the maximum overall length
- Measure a straight line from the tip of the snout to the extreme tip of the tail fin.
- Crappie: 10
- Wiper: 3
- Channel Catfish: 8
- Walleye: 6 One may be over 24″
- Possession and use of commercially sold and preserved gizzard shad is allowed. Otherwise, possession on gizzard shad, dead or alive is unlawful
Monte Cristo Conditions: https://www.snowut.com/Grooming
- Wear your life jackets.
- As always launching boats is at the owners risk.
Last Update June 23, 2019