North Marina– No ice.
South Marina– Partly ice covered, 0-1 inches of ice.
Bay– Open water.
South Inlet– Mostly open water, 0-1 inches of ice.
North Marina- Open. East end of ramp is closed, use caution on West end of ramp. If yellow line is visible on ramp use caution. If red line is visible on ramp do not use that part of ramp.
South Marina- Partially blocked by ice.
Courtesy docks and fishing docks in the water year round.
- Place the fish on it’s side with the jaw closed
- Squeeze the tail fin together turn it so you can obtain the maximum overall length
- Measure a straight line from the tip of the snout to the extreme tip of the tail fin.
- Crappie: 10
- Wiper: 3
- Channel Catfish: 8
- Walleye: 6 One may be over 24″
- Yellow Perch: 50
- Large mouth/Small mouth Bass: 6
- Possession and use of commercially sold and preserved gizzard shad is allowed. Otherwise, possession on gizzard shad, dead or alive is unlawful
Monte Cristo Conditions: https://www.snowut.com/Grooming
- Wear your life jackets.
- As always launching boats is at the owners risk.
Last Update February 28, 2021