Due to low water levels, the launch ramps at Willard Bay State Park are now closed. Launch at your own risk. Learn more about other Utah State Parks boat ramp conditions HERE.
North Marina– Open Water
South Marina– Open Water
Bay– Open water.
South Inlet– Open Water
North Marina- Closed
South Marina- Closed
Both of our launch ramps are closed due to low water levels. Launch at your own risk. Courtesy docks and fishing docks in the water year round.
- Place the fish on it’s side with the jaw closed
- Squeeze the tail fin together turn it so you can obtain the maximum overall length
- Measure a straight line from the tip of the snout to the extreme tip of the tail fin.
- Crappie: 10
- Wiper: 3
- Channel Catfish: 8
- Walleye: 6 One may be over 24″
- Yellow Perch: 50
- Large mouth/Small mouth Bass: 6
- Possession and use of commercially sold and preserved gizzard shad is allowed. Otherwise, possession on gizzard shad, dead or alive is unlawful
Monte Cristo Conditions: https://www.snowut.com/Grooming
- Wear your life jackets.
- As always launching boats is at the owners risk.
Last Update November 1st, 2021