North Marina– Open water
South Marina– Open water
Bay– Open water
South Inlet– Open water
North Marina- Open
South Marina- Open
Courtesy docks and fishing docks in the water year round.
- Place the fish on it’s side with the jaw closed
- Squeeze the tail fin together turn it so you can obtain the maximum overall length
- Measure a straight line from the tip of the snout to the extreme tip of the tail fin.
- Crappie: 10
- Wiper: 3
- Channel Catfish: 8
- Walleye: 6 One may be over 24″
- Yellow Perch: 50
- Large mouth/Small mouth Bass: 6
- Possession and use of commercially sold and preserved gizzard shad is allowed. Otherwise, possession on gizzard shad, dead or alive is unlawful
Monte Cristo Conditions: https://www.snowut.com/Grooming
- Wear your life jackets.
- As always launching boats is at the owners risk.
Last Update September 15, 2020