North Marina: Open
South Marina: Open
Conditions: Recently, health officials discovered that mosquito samples from Willard Bay State Park North Marina have tested positive for West Nile Virus. Enjoy your time outside, but remember to take proper precautions when recreating in the area. Wear long sleeve shirts and pants and use mosquito repellent with DEET or Picaridin.
Campground: Cottonwood- Open- Full hookups
Willowcreek- Open- No hookups
South Marina- Open -full trailer hook ups and tent camping available
Water Temp: 84 degrees
Water Level: Full, water level is dropping. 10ft average depth of water in marina’s.
Water levels may fluctuate
Additional Fishing Info: Visit http://wildlife.utah.gov/hotspots for more information
- Place the fish on it’s side with the jaw closed
- Squeeze the tail fin together turn it so you can obtain the maximum overall length
- Measure a straight line from the tip of the snout to the extreme tip of the tail fin.
- Crappie: 10
- Wiper: 3
- Channel Catfish: 8
- Walleye: 6 One may be over 24″
- Possession and use of commercially sold and preserved gizzard shad is allowed. Otherwise, possession on gizzard shad, dead or alive is unlawful
Monte Cristo Conditions:http://snowut.com/montecristo
- Wear your life jackets.
- As always launching boats is at the owners risk.
Last Update July 19, 2018