Surface: Partial ice in marina’s, no ice on bay.
North Marina: Open, ramp reduced to two lanes due to reduced water level. Ice beginning to form in marina.
South Marina: Open, ice beginning to form in marina.
Campground: Cottonwood- Closed
Willow Creek- Open- No hookups
South Marina- Open -full trailer hook ups and tent camping available
Water Temp: 39 degrees
Water Level: 4-9ft average depth of water in marina’s. Water levels may fluctuate
Additional Fishing Info: Visit http://wildlife.utah.gov/hotspots for more information.
- Place the fish on it’s side with the jaw closed
- Squeeze the tail fin together turn it so you can obtain the maximum overall length
- Measure a straight line from the tip of the snout to the extreme tip of the tail fin.
- Crappie: 10
- Wiper: 3
- Channel Catfish: 8
- Walleye: 6 One may be over 24″
- Possession and use of commercially sold and preserved gizzard shad is allowed. Otherwise, possession on gizzard shad, dead or alive is unlawful
Monte Cristo Conditions:http://snowut.com/montecristo
- Wear your life jackets.
- As always launching boats is at the owners risk.
Last Update December 12, 2018