Last Updated: December 8th, 2023
Boat ramps are OPEN. Launch at your own risk. Learn more about other Utah State Parks boat ramp conditions HERE.
North Marina– Open water
South Marina– Open water
Bay– Open water
South Inlet– Open water
North Marina- Open
South Marina- Open
Launch at your own risk. Courtesy docks and fishing docks in the water year-round.
- Place the fish on its side with the jaw closed
- Squeeze the tail fin together and turn it so you can obtain the maximum overall length
- Measure a straight line from the tip of the snout to the extreme tip of the tail fin.
- Crappie: 10
- Wiper: 3
- Channel Catfish: 8
- Walleye: 6, One may be over 24″
- Yellow Perch: 50
- Largemouth/Smallmouth Bass: 6
- Possession and use of commercially sold and preserved gizzard shad is allowed. Otherwise, possession of gizzard shad, dead or alive is unlawful
Monte Cristo Conditions: https://www.snowut.com
- Wear your life jacket.
- As always, boat launching is at the owner’s risk.