We need you! Individuals, couples, and families with children of all ages, as well as service groups and clubs, are needed for worthwhile and fun projects. Whether you can spend a few minutes, hours, days, or months, a volunteer assignment can be tailored to meet your interests.
Current Volunteer Needs
Camp Hosts: Bear Lake has 6 camp host positions. Check with the park for availability.
Months Needed: May – September
Work Requirement: 20 hours per week
Job Description Camp Host
- Many projects are available. Please call the park to discuss service projects.
- Possible projects include the following:
- Trash cleanup around the shoreline and throughout the park.
- Weed control
- Other projects to accommodate your group.
Want more information or interested in Volunteering?
Contact Bear Lake State Park directly at 435-946-3343. If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, download the following application and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to:
Bear Lake State Park
PO Box 184
Garden City, Utah 84028
- Volunteer Profile This is a PDF document, please fill it out, click “Save As,” and add your name to the file name before returning by email.
Your Volunteer Profile will be reviewed and a Bear Lake employee will contact you with possible opportunities.
Learn about other Volunteer opportunities…