Learn more about other Utah State Parks boat ramp conditions HERE.
Launch Ramp: Open – Down to one lane
Water Temp: 65
Ice Conditions: N/A.
Water Level: 34%
- Our swim dock is beached and unable to be moved currently. Please use caution while swimming and NO diving from the swim dock. Swim at your own risk.
- The boat ramp is down to one lane. The wedge dock on the ramp as been moved as far right as possible.
- Motorized boats have priority for the boat ramp. Large boats may have difficulty launching. Hand launch may unload on the boat ramp but please stay above the single lane and on the left hand side of the ramp until your whole party is ready to get in the water.
- The boat ramp is for active loading and unloading only- Please limit time on the boat ramp to 10 minutes.
- The courtesy dock has been moved away from the beach and is no longer accessible.
- The beach is a cliff and the water is difficult to access. Please use caution and swim at your own risk.
- Boat at your own risk.
Fishing Conditions: Moderate success for all species of fish. Large Wiper have been caught near rocky structure.
Rentals have closed for the 2021 Season.
Boat Smart Wear Your Life jacket !!
Ice is Never 100% Safe! — Do not judge ice safety on thickness alone. Ice does not form or maintain a uniform thickness. Snow, wind, slush, temperature, and other factors can cause ice thickness and strength to vary greatly, even within inches. Recreate on the ice at your own risk and verify ice thickness as you head out. Click here to learn more ice safety tips.