Jordan River Off-Highway Vehicle State Park

Special-Use Permits

Special Use Permits are required for any events or activities beyond normal park activities.  Such activities needing a permit would include any commercial activity, athletic events, music events, bouncy houses, large groups, filming, motocross racing events, etc.  An application and a $10 fee are required at least 30 days before the event.

Additional forms may be required, depending on the type of event.  The Park Manager will then review the application and determine if the activity can be approved with a Special Use Permit.

The Special Use Permit fee is $50.  Additional fees vary depending on the type of event and its impact on the park and the public.  Please check our park events calendar to see what events are already scheduled.

Download a Special Use Permit Application