|MONDAY – THURSDAY||FRIDAY – SUNDAY |
|General Public (includes cart*)||$55||$60|
|Senior 65+ (includes cart*)||$50||$60|
|Junior 5-17 (without cart)||$16||$24|
|Annual Soldier Hollow/Wasatch Pass (includes cart*)||$2000|
|Annual Senior Soldier Hollow/Wasatch Pass (includes cart*)||$1800|
|Soldier Pass (includes cart*)||$1500|
|Soldier Senior Pass (includes cart*)||$1350|
|Junior Combo Pass (cart not included)||$300|
|Cart Fee||9 Holes: $8||18 Holes: $16|
|Driving Range||Small: $6||Large: $10|
*Restrictions Apply: Players will be paired up on Golf Carts. Single Riding Cart Requests are based on availability and will incur an additional fee of $16 above posted green fees and cart fees. Requests cannot always be honored, based on business demands and must be made ahead of time through management.
Banquet & Food Reservations
- Food, beverage and banquet services are provided by Soldier Hollow Grill.
- For prices, sample menus and reservations call the Soldier Hollow Grill at (435) 654-9112.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed in the restaurant or on the golf course.
- Shoulder season and afternoon rates available. Inquire at golf shop for details.
- Online tee times can be made up to 10 days by clicking the “Tee Time” link on this page.
- NO Outside Food and Beverage may be brought onto the course. NO OUTSIDE COOLERS.
- FIVESOMES ARE NOT ALLOWED. Four players per tee time maximum.
- Telephone tee times are accepted seven days in advance by calling the golf courses directly.
- Reservations for four starting times (16 people) may be made per phone call.
- Players and spectators must be at least 5 years old or older to be on the golf courses. The spectator cart fee ($16) is per person.