|MONDAY – THURSDAY||FRIDAY – SUNDAY |
|Non-Resident (includes cart)||$75.00||$75.00|
|Utah Resident (includes cart)||$60.00||$65.00|
|Senior Utah Resident 65+ (includes cart)||$55.00||$65.00|
|Utah Resident Junior 5-17 (includes cart)||$40.00||$65.00|
|Soldier Hollow/Wasatch Player Pass Holders||$25.00||$45.00 |
after 1:00 pm*
|Junior Combo Pass (cart not included)||$325|
|Cart Fee||9 Holes: $7||18 Holes: $14|
|Driving Range||Small: $6||Large: $12|
|Premium Club Rental |
*Includes bag of wood tees and (6) Callaway Supersoft golf balls
|Basic Club Rental||$35||$35|
*Restrictions Apply: Players will be paired up on Golf Carts. Single Riding Cart Requests are based on availability and will incur an additional fee of $20 above posted green fees and cart fees. Requests cannot always be honored, based on business demands and must be made ahead of time through management.
Banquet & Food Reservations
- Food, beverage and banquet services are provided by Soldier Hollow Grill.
- For prices, sample menus and reservations call the Soldier Hollow Grill at (435) 654-9112.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed in the restaurant or on the golf course.
- Shoulder season and afternoon rates available. Inquire at golf shop for details.
- 18-Hole rate ONLY, Friday-Sunday before 1:00 pm. 9-Hole walk-ons allowed out the back 9 before 8:30 am Friday-Sunday on a first come first serve basis.
- Online tee times can be made up to 60 days by clicking the “Tee Time” link on this page. An advanced booking fee of $20 will be charged for tee times booked between 11-60 days in advance.
- NO Outside Food and Beverage may be brought onto the course. NO OUTSIDE COOLERS.
- FIVESOMES ARE NOT ALLOWED. Four players per tee time maximum.
- Telephone tee times are accepted seven days in advance by calling the golf courses directly.
- Reservations for four starting times (16 people) may be made per phone call.
- Players and spectators must be at least 5 years old or older to be on the golf courses. The spectator cart fee ($20) is per person.