We need you!
Individuals, couples, and families with children of all ages, as well as service groups and clubs are needed for worthwhile and fun projects. Whether you can spend a few minutes, hours, days, or months, a volunteer assignment can be tailored to meet your interests.
What You Can Do:
- Campground Hosts greet the public and keep an eye on campground activities.
- Museum Hosts greet the public and assist staff with collections, displays and artifacts.
Our Adopt-A-Park program allows an individual, family or group to help preserve and maintain our state parks. You can adopt an entire park or a portion of a park, such as a trail, group area, or campground. Your efforts help to keep parks clean for all to enjoy. In return, we’ll post a sign recognizing your your efforts. All we ask is a one-year commitment
- Maintenance Workers contribute skills and labor.
- Docents/Naturalists bring Utah’s past to life and interpret our natural surroundings.
- Visitor Center Workers share their love of nature and history.
- Trail Crews assist with trail construction, maintenance, patrolling and protection of natural resources.
- Other Volunteers help with fee collections, general office work, and maintenance of grounds, equipment, and facilities.
Inquire About Volunteer Opportunities
Please take a few minutes to ﬁll out this form or the mail-in profile. We would like to utilize your time and skills effectively, while ensuring you will enjoy your activities.