Wasatch Mountain State Park is a recreation fee area. All vehicles will need to display a $7 day use ($4 for 62 years or older) pass or an Annual State Park pass.
Pine Creek Campground: CLOSED
Campground Office: 435-654-3961. (Closed, please call the visitor center)
Visitor Center: 435-654-1791- Open 8am – 5pm 7 days (excluding Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day).
Road Conditions: Closed. Visit www.udot.utah.gov for more information
Wasatch Golf Course : CLOSED – 435-654-0532
Soldier Hollow Golf Course: CLOSED – 435-654-7442
Little Deer Creek Campground: CLOSED A primitive campground with water and restrooms available. There is no sewer or power. It is accessed over 13 miles of dirt road. Large trailers and motor homes are not recommended.
- Camping reservations can be made by calling 1-800-322-3770 or www.stateparks.utah.gov 16 week in advance
- Cabins and Chalet are open year round. Please call the above number to make a reservation.
- Cross Country Skiing is available on the golf course. Trail fee is $4.00/person (annual passes do not cover trail fee)
- Ski trail is groomed Monday and Friday (subject to change)
- Snow shoeing is available on all hiking trails.
- Please call the visitor center for rental pricing.
- Snowmobile grooming updates can be found at www.snowut.com