- Camping reservations can be made by calling 1-800-322-3770 or https://stateparks.utah.gov/parks/wasatch-mountain/ 16 week in advance
- Cabins are open year round. Please call the above number to make a reservation.
- You must have a special use permit if you are doing photography in the park. Please call the park visitor center for more information. 435-654-1791
- Non Senior – $10/car up to 8 people
- Senior (65+) – $5/car up to 8 people
Individuals recreating on the park must have either a valid Annual State Parks Pass or Day-Use tag visible. Failure to do so may result in a citation. If need to pay by credit card you may stop by the visitor’s center or visit parkspass.utah.gov to pay by Credit Card. Be sure to select Wasatch Mountain State Park when using Parks Pass.