Wasatch Mountain State Park is a recreation fee area. All vehicles will need to display a $7 day use ($4 for 62 years or older) pass or an Annual State Park pass.
Pine Creek Campground: CLOSED
Campground Office: 435-654-3961. Closed for the season. Please call the visitor center.
Visitor Center: 435-654-1791- Open 8am – 5pm 7 days (excluding Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day).
Road Conditions: Closed Visit www.udot.utah.gov for more information
Wasatch Golf Course : CLOSED – 435-654-0532
Soldier Hollow Golf Course: CLOSED – 435-654-7442
Golf season passes and gift certificates are available for purchase at the visitor center.
Little Deer Creek Campground: Closed
Accessible by ATV from trail 2 or from Snake Creek. A primitive campground accessed over a dirt road. There is no sewer or power. The water has not been turned on due to a water line break. Please bring your own water.
- Camping reservations can be made by calling 1-800-322-3770 or www.stateparks.utah.gov 16 week in advance
- Cabins and Chalet are open year round. Please call the above number to make a reservation.
- Cascade Springs Road is CLOSED for construction. A new trail is being constructed for OHV use. You can access Cascade Springs by car through the Alpine Loop or by OHV on the new constructed trail. Little Deer Creek is open to walk-ins but only accessible by OHV from trail 2 or from Snake Creek. Trailers are not recommended as the road from Snake Creek is very rough. There is no power or water but vault toilets are available.
- Snow shoeing is open to all hiking trails.
- Cross country skiing is open. There is a $4 trail fee. Annual passes DO NOT cover this fee.
- Snowmobile grooming conditions can be found at www.snowut.com