NOTICE: The Utah Off-Highway Vehicle Progam is no longer a part of the Utah Division of State Parks and will now be managed within the Utah Division of Outdoor Recreation. The content of this webpage will be removed shortly. Please visit recreation.utah.gov for updated information.
- ATV Utah — Get information on ATV trails, clubs, and events.
- National Off-Highway Vehicle Conservation Council (NOHVCC) — Whether you’re looking for education, assistance with tasks like finding grant opportunities, or ways to engage with your local riding community, NOHVCC can help.
- Sanpete County Travel — Find the latest information on off-roading in Sanpete County.
- Hunting and OHVs — Learn more about the ethics, best practices, and laws surrounding using your OHV to hunt.
- Shed Antler Gathering — Want to gather antler sheds? You need to take the ethics course first.
- ATV Safety Institute — Find ATV safety courses and info geared toward parents, employers, and more.
- Snowmobile Safety — Find snowmobile safety information, including access, operation, and avalanche info.
Preservation and Access
- Ride with Respect — Ride with Respect aims to protect natural resources while accommodating diverse recreation on public land through trail/restoration projects and educational programs.
- Tread Lightly — Educate yourself on tread lightly principles and find volunteer opportunities to help keep our recreational areas open and pristine.
- Utah Public Lands Policy Coordinating Office (PLPCO) — Stay up-to-date on projects to preserve access for off-roaders.