Mandatory Youth PWC Education Course
NOTICE: The Utah Boating Progam is no longer a part of the Utah Division of State Parks and will now be managed within the Utah Division of Outdoor Recreation. The content of this webpage will be removed shortly. Please visit recreation.utah.gov for updated information.
The Youth Personal Watercraft Education Course (PWC)
- The course requires successful completion for all ages (12-17) in the state of Utah.
- What is considered a Personal Watercraft? Examples: Jet Ski, Wave Runner, and Sea-Doo.
The Utah PWC Youth Education Course Details:
- The Utah PWC Youth Education Course fee is $34.95 per-student.
- Students must be at least 12-years-old to complete the course.
- We strongly suggest students thoroughly study the material before taking the test.
- If you fail, you can retake the test at a later date. Payment is required only when the test is completed and successfully passed.
- Upon completion, you can print out a temporary safety certificate that will be valid immediately until you receive your permanent safety certificate in the mail.
Please choose one of the following links to take a Utah PWC Youth Education Course: