Boat Dealer Information
Walk-ins by appointment only.
1. A Dealer Must Register With the Utah Division of Parks and Recreation:
- If they are demonstrating, servicing, or testing a motorboat or sailboat.
- *This is similar to a “dealer plate” for an automobile.
- Download the application HERE.
2. A Dealer Must Purchase Temporary Registration Through the Utah Division of Motor Vehicles:
- If the dealer is going to register the motorboat or sailboat FOR the buyer.
3. A Dealer Must Register with the Motor Vehicles Enforcement Division:
- If they are selling boat trailers that are 750lbs. or greater.
If you have any further questions, please contact us at: