Utah State Parks Blog

OHV Program Seeking New Advisory Council Member

SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Division of Parks and Recreation is currently seeking a representative to serve on the Utah OHV Advisory Council.  An at-large representative is needed who will focus on current public land access issues along with upcoming revisions of travel management plans with our federal partners.  Applications will be accepted through Friday, May 4, 2018.

“The members of the OHV Advisory Council are made up of representatives from Utah’s off-highway vehicle community,” OHV Program Coordinator Chris Haller said. “They provide recommendations to the Utah State Parks Off-Highway Vehicle program regarding land access, facility development, education, and possible legislation.”

For more information or to apply for the URTAC position, please contact Chris Haller, Utah OHV Program Coordinator, by email at chrishaller@utah.gov or by telephone at 801-349-0487.

Download the Application Here!

If you found this blog entry interesting, please consider sharing it through your social network.