Anasazi State Park Museum
- Prepare area for landscaping (includes removing small rocks)
Antelope Island State Park
- Pulling sunflowers from both White Rock and Bridger Bay campgrounds.
- Pulling Mullen from White Rock, Bridger Bay.
- Straightening campground sign posts and stacking rocks around the base of the signs, in order to keep buffalo from rubbing them and knocking them over.
- Antelope Island has a wide variety of projects available. For additional information please contact the park.
Antelope Island State Park, Wildlife Program
Bear Lake State Park
Camp Floyd/Stagecoach Inn State Park Museum
Coral Pink Sand Dunes State Park
Dead Horse Point State Park
- Trail Maintenance
- Invasive Species Removal
Deer Creek State Park
East Canyon State Park
- Highway 65 clean up
Edge of the Cedars State Park Museum
Escalante Petrified Forest State Park
Fremont Indian State Park and Museum
Frontier Homestead State Park Museum
- Games area- Creating the individual gaming spaces
- Nelson building-Assist in the move and reconstruction of the Nelson barn
- Paiute Camp- Removing weeds, creating activity areas, and stabilizing structures
- Wagon Overhauls- Really detailing each wagon, including greasing the axles and treating the wood and leather
- Wagon Box Camp- Removing the rough lava rock and replacing it with crusher fines and creating more defined activity areas
- Summer Kitchen- Creating the summer kitchen area
- Teacherage- Implementing the floor plan for the teacherage, including the construction of a new rope bed and other needed furniture
- Rebuild the log cabin
- Old Iron Town improvements- Includes weed removal, trail maintenance, and brush disposal
- Stone projects- This includes the stone shaping and stacking areas and the arrastra.
Goblin Valley State Park
- Bridge work
- Add/maintain gravel on trails
- Clear trails of tumbleweed and trash
- Tent Pad work
- Be involved in or conduct an interpretive program (idea for older scouts)
Great Salt Lake State Marina
Green River State Park and Golf Course
Huntington State Park
- We need a group of about 5-10 willing to come out and plant tree's in the park. We will be planting around 10 new tree's and would like to see this project completed by the end of May. This would be a great project for a school group. Contact Dan Richards at 435-687-2491 to arrange all the details.
- We need a large group to relocate our firewood pile and re-tie some loose bundles. This is about 3-4 hour project and would be great for a group of young adults (maybe a boy scout troop or church group) looking to get a reduced camping fee. Contact Dan Richards at 435-687-2491 to arrange all the details.
- we need people to plant trees
- we have a project that would entail building and installing several bat houses around the reservoir
Hyrum State Park
Jordanelle State Park
- Many projects available. Please call the park to discuss service projects.
Kodachrome Basin State Park
Millsite State Park
- We need a small group who are capable of painting signs. We have a large entrance sign that needs repainting and a few wood picnic tables and sign posts to paint. This is about a 3-4 hour job. Contact Dan Richards at 435-687-2491 to arrange all the details.
- we have a flag pole project that would involve relocating and renovating our existing flag pole
Otter Creek State Park
Palisade State Park and Golf Course
Quail Creek State Park
Red Fleet State Park
Rockport State Park
Sand Hollow State Park
- Build donations box
- Build litter bag dispensers
- Install "Doggie Stations" (once purchased)
Scofield State Park
- we have a project that involves repainting the sign, landscaping and building a new retaining wall
Snow Canyon State Park
Starvation State Park
Steinaker State Park
Territorial Statehouse State Park Museum
Utah Field House of Natural History State Park Museum
Utah Lake State Park
- Secured dry storage chain link fence repair
- Dock cement repair/paint numbers
- Campground create wood chip circle around trees
- Campground install new fire pits
- Campground repair/install Iron Ranger
- Campground prune and clean campground boarder
- Campground reinstall/paint bollards
- Campground bench repair
- Campground rope fence Lynn Seed Oil and straighten
Wasatch Mountain State Park and Golf Course
Willard Bay State Park
Yuba State Park
- Trash Pickup on beaches - North, West, Eagle View, Painted Rock, and Oasis.
- Re-staining exterior of all Beach Restrooms - North, West, and Eagle View.
- Re-staining of gas shed and two old storage sheds.
- Yuba OHV trails improvements, repairs, and enhancements - removing rocks, vegetation, and other hazards.
- Yuba Non-motorized trail improvements, repairs, and enhancements.
- Site Clean-ups - Eagle View
- Trash pick-up along park access roads.
- Resealing and restaining of park fences, signs, and kiosks.
For more information, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator: Robin Watson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (801) 537-3445.